Here at Agent Quote, we consider you a part of our family. As with any family, our deepest concern is for all of our safety and well-being. With that said, it is important for you to know that we are monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation closely, and are taking unprecedented precautions to protect the health and well being of our employees and distribution partners.
It is important for you to know that protocols already in place within our sophisticated business continuation policies, along with additional measures, will ensure that our day-to-day business activities will continue to operate without interruption and with the highest levels of service and support that you have come to expect from Agent Quote.
Please make note of the following:
- We will continue to operate under normal business hours.
- Our offices remain open with additional preventive measures including increased cleaning and sanitation.
- We will continue to be guided by the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and state officials.
- We have contemplated scenarios for the evolution of COVID-19 and are prepared to continue to service our distribution partners in the face of these potential changes.
- We intend to be proactive in communicating appropriately with our distribution partners as this situation evolves.
In consideration of our employees, families and loved ones, we have asked our employees to remain at home if they feel ill, or suspect they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and we ask that you consider this as well when visiting our offices.
We consider you part of our family, and as such we are committed to serving you and protecting your health, safety, and success. As always, thank you for your business and friendship.
Monday, March 16, 2020